Monday, January 23, 2012

Acne update

So we are all looking for a cure for acne... Well my friends I have something to tell you! Everyone's skin is so different that finding a universal solution is near impossible. Something that may work for you may not work for another person. What I have been doing is using loreal go 360 clean( the creame one) then using rubbing alcohol and making sure I moisturize. I have also stopped stressing so much about it. And let me tell you! I have seen a great improvement. Sure there are scars but with time they will diminish.

1 comment:

  1. You're so right....even if people say this one is the best cure for acne scars or this other one is better, the truth is that such products will never work the same for all of us and that's why there is no perfect treatment for acne.
    After trying many creams and natural remedies I decided to ask a dermatologist how to remove acne scars.
    It was the fist time I heard about Fraxel Toronto, a laser system designed to remove scars. It worked great for me but I don't know if it will work the same for others....all I can do is to share my experience because maybe it will help someone.

    ReplyDelete